FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
BUYING MAGIC MUSHROOMS ONLINE
How do I place an order?
- Browse our Shop page and click on the item you want to buy.
- Choose from the predefined pricing and quantity/weight options and then Add to Cart.
- Go to Cart page to review your order and add or remove products as necessary, before proceeding to Check Out.
- On Check Out page, enter your shipping and contact details in the fields provided and select your preferred payment option. Please confirm the address is complete and the postal code is correct when ordering for the first time or shipping to a post office box.
- Payment instructions are provided on the screen following your order.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be processed and shipped.
Who is eligible to use your site?
Anyone over the age of 19 with an address in Canada can order from Shaman’s Basket. We are unable to offer international shipping.
Is it safe to order from you?
YES. In fact, it’s safer to order from Shaman’s Basket than meeting your “shroom guy” in the streets. All orders are shipped with discreet packaging, vacuum-sealed for additional security and to preserve the freshness of their contents. The packages are covered by the CanadaPost Corporation Act, which states that the police may not seize or interfere with the delivery of your mail, unless it’s considered a threat to national security.
Shaman’s Basket has processed thousands of orders since our founders entered the online psylocibin marketplace a decade ago, and there’s never been a single incident involving our customers getting into trouble with the law for using us to buy their magic mushroom products.
How do I create an account?
You may place an order online anytime. No account creation is necessary. Here at Shaman’s Basket, all transactions are private, and information like your shipping details or any name you choose to provide us will only be used at the time of order processing.
I have sent the payment… what's next?
Please allow a few hours for us to receive and process payments sent via e-Transfer (EMT). If your e-Transfer/billing details are different from your submitted order details, please contact us to confirm which order number to connect with your EMT. Delivery is offered through CanadaPost’s XpressPost service and is available to anywhere they deliver within Canada. Delivery times can vary based on location, but generally, two to four days is standard for most major urban areas, with a little extra time needed for more distant locations or unexpected weather delays. If you wish to add tracking to your package, it is available by request, once your payment is confirmed.
Packages are sent from our distribution centre in Vancouver and we offer same-day shipping on orders received, paid for and processed before 3:30PM PST, Mondays through Fridays. Shaman’s Basket does not ship on weekends or holidays.